- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 6, 2011
Digital Reality and Candygun Games’ Dead Block is now available on Live Arcade for 800 MS Points. The ‘zombie defense’ release will take players back to 1950 as one of three characters trying to survive in the face of an undead apocalypse. Boy Scout Mike Bacon, construction worker Jack Foster, and meter maid Foxy Jones will have to fortify an area and fend off waves of zombie hordes by utilizing special attacks in addition to unlockable weapons and traps. Drop-in/drop-out play is also supported so that up to four players can co-op the undead to redeath.
Some new shots today from Focus Home Interactive and Frogwares’ upcoming sleuther, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. Set to launch later this year for the 360, PC, and PS3, The Testament not only marks the debut of a new engine but also of Holmes himself on the current consoles. The adventure will see Holmes trying to clear his name as a case of theft, fraud, and double crossings causes even Watson to doubt. Players will be able to inspect clues, reenact crimes, question characters, and use a new deduction system.