- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 1, 2011
In an effort to further their plans to conquer Europe, Riot Games will soon be expanding service to their popular online strategy-RPG League of Legends. The studio plans to launch a second platform, which will allow them to split service in Europe by region between the two (‘EU Nordic & East’ and ‘EU West’).
To celebrate its second year in operation as well as breaking the 8-million-player milestone, EA has announced a new map and free Party Packs for Battlefield Heroes. Wake Island, the popular map from Battlefield 1942, will be launching on the free-to-play third-person shooter later this month. Also, players who log in between June 30 3:00pm (PT) and July 7 11:59pm (PT) will receive two free Party Packs: one Royal and one National.