- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 1, 2011
In an effort to further their plans to conquer Europe, Riot Games will soon be expanding service to their popular online strategy-RPG League of Legends. The studio plans to launch a second platform, which will allow them to split service in Europe by region between the two (‘EU Nordic & East’ and ‘EU West’).
To celebrate its second year in operation as well as breaking the 8-million-player milestone, EA has announced a new map and free Party Packs for Battlefield Heroes. Wake Island, the popular map from Battlefield 1942, will be launching on the free-to-play third-person shooter later this month. Also, players who log in between June 30 3:00pm (PT) and July 7 11:59pm (PT) will receive two free Party Packs: one Royal and one National.