- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Ghost Recon’s Wildlands open beta highlighted in new trailer
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 23, 2011
Rockstar Games has announced that the Team Bondi co-developed L.A. Noire will be released for the PC. Currently in development at Rockstar Leeds, the PC version is said to run on a wide range of systems and feature customization options, including keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality. In addition to “increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements,” 3D will also be supported. PC gamers can get in their own gum shoes this fall when L.A. Noire is released at retail and through digital outlets.
It’s hard to believe, but Sonic is already 20 years old. For everyone who still has their original pack-in Sonic for their Genesis from years ago, it’s a time to remember, my god, I am really getting old. Thankfully Sega isn’t as much of a downer as we are, and they are celebrating the blue bomber’s birthday properly with a 20-day 360 and PS3 demo for the upcoming Sonic Generations, featuring Green Hill in the original 2D form and new 3d redesign, as well as a slew of sales with price reductions from 30% to 50% off.