- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
Artists spanning a range of mediums—street art, visual, graffiti, and photography—are coming together on July 28 in New York City’s Wooster Street Social Club to show off original material based off of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The exhibit will run for two weeks and follow a theme based on the game’s world, which is “currently at its turning point due to cybernetic augmentation.” Each artist will create either a pro-augmentation or anti-augmentation poster-style image inspired by in-game factions. Proceeds from sales will also be used to “supporting further education in the arts.” A full list of the artists whose works will be on display is provided below.
Geneforge developer Spiderweb Software has launched its first iPad title, Avadon: The Black Fortress HD. The portable version of the recently released PC and Mac RPG has players take on the role of a Hand of Avadon. Soldiers in the Hand of Avadon serve as spies and assassins in defense of a five-nation confederation known as The Pact . As the Hands are slowly being exterminated, it’s up to the player to find out what’s behind the recent assassinations and those behind the attempts at undermining The Pact.