- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Symbiotes invade Zen Studios, announce Venom Pinball
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 8, 2011
It’s time to Dungeon Siege it up, PC and PS3 gamers. A new demo for Square Enix and Obsidian’s upcoming action role-playing game Dungeon Siege III has launched on the PS Network and Steam. The full version will be available later this month, on June 21, for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Ubisoft will be supporting Nintendo’s Wii U with some of their biggest franchises. The company has announced that entries in the Assassin’s Creed and Rabbids series, as well as Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online, are currently in development. In addition, the company also has two new brands in the works, including an exclusive “revolutionary” first-person shooter and a family-friendly multi-sports game.
The 3DS might be out, but the DS appears to have no intention of relinquishing its crown as the (affordable) go-to system for role-playing games. And with that, Atlus has announced that the clam-shelled juggernaut will be receiving the hybrid strategy-RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 next year.