- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 8, 2011
It’s time to Dungeon Siege it up, PC and PS3 gamers. A new demo for Square Enix and Obsidian’s upcoming action role-playing game Dungeon Siege III has launched on the PS Network and Steam. The full version will be available later this month, on June 21, for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Ubisoft will be supporting Nintendo’s Wii U with some of their biggest franchises. The company has announced that entries in the Assassin’s Creed and Rabbids series, as well as Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online, are currently in development. In addition, the company also has two new brands in the works, including an exclusive “revolutionary” first-person shooter and a family-friendly multi-sports game.
The 3DS might be out, but the DS appears to have no intention of relinquishing its crown as the (affordable) go-to system for role-playing games. And with that, Atlus has announced that the clam-shelled juggernaut will be receiving the hybrid strategy-RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 next year.