Rockstar and Team Bondi’s 360 and PS3 gumshoe sim, L.A. Noire, is about to receive a wave of DLC. Both systems will be receiving a host of downloadable standalone cases, collectibles, and challenges in the coming months. Diehards looking for a discount can sign up for the recently launched L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, which will allow gamers access to all of the seven paid DLC packs—four cases, two suits, and a collectible challenge—that will be released from today until July 12. The Pass is available for a discounted price of $10.00/800 MS Points until June 14, a savings of $2.00/160 MS Points. As an added bonus, members of Rockstar’s Social Club also receive a free download of the Chicago Lightning Detective Suit and access to the Chicago Piano machine gun.
The first two of the DLC packs is available today, the Sharpshooter/Broderick detective suits ($1.00/80 MS Points) and The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($2.00/160 MS Points). Additionally, two previously retailer-exclusive cases have also launched, “The Naked City” Vice case and “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case. Two new cases are set to launch this summer with the “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case arriving first on June 21 and the “Reefer Madness” Vice case next on July 12. Cases go for $4.00/320 MS Points
To join the Social Club, head over to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com. Joining is free. But the goods, the goods’ll cost.
– Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17
– L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31
– “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31
– “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31
– Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31
– Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31
– The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31
– Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31
– L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14
– “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21
– “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12
Official Site: RockstarGames.com – L.A. Noire