- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2011
Crysis 2’s multiplayer is getting a bit of a jolt today, thanks to the new Retaliation map pack. For 800 MS Points/$9.99, 360 and PC gamers will gain access to four new maps spread throughout several iconic locations in New York: Park Avenue, Transit, Shipyard, and Compound. PS3 gamers looking to get in on the action will have to wait a bit, since Retaliation “will be made available on PlayStation Network at a later date.”
It’s time to break out the fedora and dust off your revolver, Rockstar Games and Team Bondi’s L.A. Noire is now available for the 360 and PS3. The crime thriller, set in 1947 Los Angeles, sees decorated WWII vet Cole Phelps hit the streets as a rookie detective during Hollwood’s Golden Age.
Head back into the wastes? [Y/N] … It’s that time again, irradiated adventurers, to brave the wilds in a new round of DLC for Fallout: New Vegas. Honest Hearts, developed by Obsidian, is currently available on Live for 800 MS Points and Steam for $9.99, with PS3 gamers getting it “on the earliest date possible via PlayStationNetwork.”