- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 29, 2011
The Fantastic Four will be making their pinball debut with their own table for Zen Studios’ Marvel Pinball on the PS Network and Pinball FX2 on Live Arcade. Set for release on May 17 on PS Network and 18 for Live Arcade, Fantastic Four will feature new Achievements/Trophies, operators menu and rule sheet, as well as “loads of interactive 3D models, online multiplayer competition and multiple layers of Super Hero gameplay.”
CommanderVideo, not content with there being a Nintendo console that knows not his pixels, will be getting his time on the 3DS shortly with a Bit.Trip complication. The collection, Bit.Trip Saga, will include all six titles in the series: Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate, and Flux. Not only that, but each are going to be transformed into 3D for even more surreal adventures.