- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 27, 2011
Gamers looking to snag all of Final Fantasy XI’s content in one go should keep an eye peeled for the upcoming Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition. Scheduled for a download-only release on May 16 for $19.99, the Abyssea Edition will include all four expansion packs (Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess), all three add-ons (A Crystalline Prophecy – Ode of Life Bestowing, A Moogle Kupo d’Etat – Evil in Small Doses, and A Shantotto Ascension – The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born), and all of the add-on battle areas introduced in 2010 (Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea).
Ubisoft and Housemarque’s latest action-adventure platformer Outland is now available for the 360 on Live Arcade. Said to be inspired by the likes of Ikaruga and Flashback—two of the finest titles to be inspired by—players must “master the polarities of light and darkness to pass dynamic challenges and defeat enemies” in order to prevent the chaos and balance gods from escaping. The adventure can be played solo or with a friend, as well as the arcade mode and challenge rooms.