- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 26, 2011
A PlayStation Network user? Heard from Sony lately about the downtime, network intrusion, and comprised account info? No? Well, here you go!
Activision has been a bit vague about the Zombie content in Black Ops’ upcoming DLC pack, Escalation. Well, the cat is out of the bag with the latest announcement that the included level is titled Call of the Dead and will have a storyline inspired by and featuring George A. Romero. Not only that, but Robert Englund, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Danny Trejo are also getting in on the action as their likenesses will battle the undead alongside the player. It’s about time Machete got to work on some zombies.
TimeGate Studios has announced a first for Xbox 360 multiplayer gaming. The Kohan developer has teamed up with GameServers.com to provide dedicated server rentals for the 360 version of their latest download-only first-person shooter, Section 8: Prejudice. Beginning today, players can now host customized sessions for up to 32 players, making them Ranked or Unranked, Private or Public, and tweaking game types, maps, and rules.