- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
Capcom is preparing for the launch of the Nintendo eShop with a new release in the Mega Man Legends series. In addition to being a launch title for the service, Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version is being labeled as “the first Capcom game to be co-developed by the fans.”
Otomedius Excellent, sequel to the import-only Otomedius Gorgeous, recently hit store shelves in Japan and today Konami released details on its impending North American release.
The side-scrolling shooter, said to feature “Gradius-style gameplay,” a description sure to pique our interest, is set to support three-player local and online multiplayer as well as a new, expanding artwork gallery. More details, including a release date, should be available shortly. Until then, enjoy the shots!
Death Rally, the new handheld rerelease of Remedy’s DOS-based car combat racer, is set to receive an update shortly that will include general improvements, bug fixes, as well a new challenge and features. The full list can be found below, but fans wanting left-handed controls, new paint jobs, and a challenge that includes shotguns, snipers and strikers should be on the lookout for the update.