- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom’s world explored in overview trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
Capcom is preparing for the launch of the Nintendo eShop with a new release in the Mega Man Legends series. In addition to being a launch title for the service, Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version is being labeled as “the first Capcom game to be co-developed by the fans.”
Otomedius Excellent, sequel to the import-only Otomedius Gorgeous, recently hit store shelves in Japan and today Konami released details on its impending North American release.
The side-scrolling shooter, said to feature “Gradius-style gameplay,” a description sure to pique our interest, is set to support three-player local and online multiplayer as well as a new, expanding artwork gallery. More details, including a release date, should be available shortly. Until then, enjoy the shots!
Death Rally, the new handheld rerelease of Remedy’s DOS-based car combat racer, is set to receive an update shortly that will include general improvements, bug fixes, as well a new challenge and features. The full list can be found below, but fans wanting left-handed controls, new paint jobs, and a challenge that includes shotguns, snipers and strikers should be on the lookout for the update.