- NIS releases patch for PS4 version of The Silver Case
- Wild Guns Reloaded in development for PC, announced for Steam
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition now standalone for PC, Xbox One
- Birthdays the Beginning screenshots highlight challenges, creatures
- Syberia 3 to release next week for console, PC, launch trailer up
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops’ second DLC pack, Escalation, is ready and set to launch. Xbox 360 gamers will get the first crack at Escalation when it hits Live Marketplace on May 3. While a PC and PS3 release date hasn’t been announced, 360 gamers will get access to four new multiplayer maps and a mysterious expansion to Zombie mode in just a few short weeks.
Fancy a chance to be in a trailer for a surreal action-adventure puzzler with slightly erotic overtones from the makers of Persona? Lucky you! Atlus has announced a contest where the winner will be featured in a trailer for the upcoming 360 and PS3 release Catherine.
Batten down the hatches, soldiers. Bangai-O is coming. The only puzzler that manages to fit in mechs and so many explosions that slowdown is taken as a badge of honor is coming to the 360 next month when Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury launches on Live Arcade. Treasure fans looking to get in on the 100-plus levels can download the full version for 800 MS Points ($10).
Total War: Shogun 2’s soundtrack is now available on iTunes, in addition to Napoleon: Total War’s.