- Nightdive bringing Turok 2: Seeds of Evil to PC on March 16
- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops’ second DLC pack, Escalation, is ready and set to launch. Xbox 360 gamers will get the first crack at Escalation when it hits Live Marketplace on May 3. While a PC and PS3 release date hasn’t been announced, 360 gamers will get access to four new multiplayer maps and a mysterious expansion to Zombie mode in just a few short weeks.
Fancy a chance to be in a trailer for a surreal action-adventure puzzler with slightly erotic overtones from the makers of Persona? Lucky you! Atlus has announced a contest where the winner will be featured in a trailer for the upcoming 360 and PS3 release Catherine.
Batten down the hatches, soldiers. Bangai-O is coming. The only puzzler that manages to fit in mechs and so many explosions that slowdown is taken as a badge of honor is coming to the 360 next month when Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury launches on Live Arcade. Treasure fans looking to get in on the 100-plus levels can download the full version for 800 MS Points ($10).
Total War: Shogun 2’s soundtrack is now available on iTunes, in addition to Napoleon: Total War’s.