- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 24, 2011
For all of you looking forward to L.A. Noire, the upcoming gritty detective adventure set in Hollywood’s Golden Age, Rockstar has announced a slew of preorder programs for bonus in-game items. Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop/EB Games, Target, and Wal-Mart will all be doling out goodies, from detective outfits to additional cases to solve.
For those who’ve been itching for a throwback steampunk role-playing game, Atlus has heard your cries. Now available for the DS, Radiant Historia features a story that spans the ages against the backdrop of an unending war, played out with “a unique position-based battle system.” Also, every launch copy includes a soundtrack with Yoko Shimomura’s in-game score.