- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 9, 2011
Konami is set to greet new Nintendo 3DS owners with a new Pro Evolution Soccer whenever the system launches on March 25 with Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D. Taking advantage of the newfangled 3Dness, PES 2011 3D will have an in-field Player camera, which will allow for players to “see their teammates making runs in the channels and moving into space,” with the ability to quickly realize depth and distance allowing for “more instinctive long passes and dynamic movement.” Also featured are play-by-play commentary, team building for play in the UEFA Champions League, and 60 National and 170 club sides.
After launching just over a week ago on Live Marketplace, Call of Duty: Black Ops’ first DLC pack has been announced for the PC and PS3. First Strike, developed by Treyarch, will be released on March 3 for the PS3 while a PC release date will be announced soon.
Sega knows that love isn’t limited to friends and family; there are also hedgehogs, ChuChus, iPhones, and iPads that need a little attention. To ensure that no one – or thing – is left out, the company has kicked off a “99 Cents Loves Me” sale on the App Store in celebration of Valentine’s Day, from now until February 16.