- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 26, 2011
Although bandied about, an official North American release for Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlocked for the 3DS wasn’t announced until today. Fans of traditional strategy elements in their role-playing games, or just really weird stories, can look forward to returning to the Shin Megami Tensei universe later this year when Overclocked hits store shelves this summer.
The Final Fantasy-themed tower defense Crystal Defenders, released last year for the iPad, is now available for Android. Crystal Guardians, Defenders’ predecessor, was released in 2008 for the iPhone, iPod touch, as well as a host of digital platforms including Live Arcade, PS Network, and WiiWare. Both titles include jobs and locations from Final Fantasy Tactics, including Black Mages and Soldiers, which players use to stop the marching hordes of beasts and monsters from stealing their crystals.
Good Old Games has added two new releases to their library this week: The Last Express and Dark Reign + Expansion. Adventure fans can grab Jordan Mechner’s cult classic for $5.99, which follows the exploits of Robert Cath as he investigates the death of his friend during their trip on the Orient Express from Paris to Constantinople.