- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 26, 2011
Although bandied about, an official North American release for Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlocked for the 3DS wasn’t announced until today. Fans of traditional strategy elements in their role-playing games, or just really weird stories, can look forward to returning to the Shin Megami Tensei universe later this year when Overclocked hits store shelves this summer.
The Final Fantasy-themed tower defense Crystal Defenders, released last year for the iPad, is now available for Android. Crystal Guardians, Defenders’ predecessor, was released in 2008 for the iPhone, iPod touch, as well as a host of digital platforms including Live Arcade, PS Network, and WiiWare. Both titles include jobs and locations from Final Fantasy Tactics, including Black Mages and Soldiers, which players use to stop the marching hordes of beasts and monsters from stealing their crystals.
Good Old Games has added two new releases to their library this week: The Last Express and Dark Reign + Expansion. Adventure fans can grab Jordan Mechner’s cult classic for $5.99, which follows the exploits of Robert Cath as he investigates the death of his friend during their trip on the Orient Express from Paris to Constantinople.