- Call of Duty: Black Ops III screens, trailer released, launching Nov. 6
- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 4, 2011
Stardock has added a new employee to their ranks, science fiction writer and editor Dave Stern. Stern, author of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider novelization and former editor of the Pocket Books Star Trek and sci-fi lines, has signed on to “oversee creative storytelling and lore implementation in all future projects, including the recently launched Elemental: War of Magic.”
Tor Books has announced that Halo: Cyptum, the first in a new trilogy from Eon and The Forge of God scribe Greg Bear, is now available on store shelves. The Hugo and Nebula-award winning author introduces fans to Manipular, a rebellious Forerunner youth who comes from a family of Builders, those who helped to build the Halo structures. His obsession with the Precursors will reveal the mystery behind the Forerunner’s disappearance, and his tale will reveal more about their society and culture.