- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 4, 2011
Stardock has added a new employee to their ranks, science fiction writer and editor Dave Stern. Stern, author of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider novelization and former editor of the Pocket Books Star Trek and sci-fi lines, has signed on to “oversee creative storytelling and lore implementation in all future projects, including the recently launched Elemental: War of Magic.”
Tor Books has announced that Halo: Cyptum, the first in a new trilogy from Eon and The Forge of God scribe Greg Bear, is now available on store shelves. The Hugo and Nebula-award winning author introduces fans to Manipular, a rebellious Forerunner youth who comes from a family of Builders, those who helped to build the Halo structures. His obsession with the Precursors will reveal the mystery behind the Forerunner’s disappearance, and his tale will reveal more about their society and culture.