- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
A promotional Fallout website featuring a “demade” version of the game for New Vegas’s Japanese release was spotted at ShackNews. The Flash-based site sports a retro look and sends readers on an 8-bit – well, touching a bit higher, but you get the idea – journey through the world of Fallout. It’s not terribly involved, but it’s a fun promotion nonetheless.