- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
A promotional Fallout website featuring a “demade” version of the game for New Vegas’s Japanese release was spotted at ShackNews. The Flash-based site sports a retro look and sends readers on an 8-bit – well, touching a bit higher, but you get the idea – journey through the world of Fallout. It’s not terribly involved, but it’s a fun promotion nonetheless.