- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
A promotional Fallout website featuring a “demade” version of the game for New Vegas’s Japanese release was spotted at ShackNews. The Flash-based site sports a retro look and sends readers on an 8-bit – well, touching a bit higher, but you get the idea – journey through the world of Fallout. It’s not terribly involved, but it’s a fun promotion nonetheless.