- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
A promotional Fallout website featuring a “demade” version of the game for New Vegas’s Japanese release was spotted at ShackNews. The Flash-based site sports a retro look and sends readers on an 8-bit – well, touching a bit higher, but you get the idea – journey through the world of Fallout. It’s not terribly involved, but it’s a fun promotion nonetheless.