- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
A promotional Fallout website featuring a “demade” version of the game for New Vegas’s Japanese release was spotted at ShackNews. The Flash-based site sports a retro look and sends readers on an 8-bit – well, touching a bit higher, but you get the idea – journey through the world of Fallout. It’s not terribly involved, but it’s a fun promotion nonetheless.