- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 22, 2010
The v.1.11 update is now available for Rage and Rage HD on iTunes Store. Some of the major fixes and features added include:
– Game Center Leaderboards – Compare your daily, weekly and all-time scores with friends as well as global leaders.
– Game Center Achievements – More than 50 achievements to unlock. Career, map and difficulty specific challenges!
– Gyroscope Support (iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4) – Hold and move your iPhone in front of you like a virtual window with full gyroscopic aiming control.