- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 22, 2010
The v.1.11 update is now available for Rage and Rage HD on iTunes Store. Some of the major fixes and features added include:
– Game Center Leaderboards – Compare your daily, weekly and all-time scores with friends as well as global leaders.
– Game Center Achievements – More than 50 achievements to unlock. Career, map and difficulty specific challenges!
– Gyroscope Support (iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4) – Hold and move your iPhone in front of you like a virtual window with full gyroscopic aiming control.