- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
“… a wonderful title that is packed to the brim.”
“… arguably as strong an outing as the first, making it one of the better games to have been released in 2010.”
The v.1.11 update is now available for Rage and Rage HD on iTunes Store. Some of the major fixes and features added include:
– Game Center Leaderboards – Compare your daily, weekly and all-time scores with friends as well as global leaders.
– Game Center Achievements – More than 50 achievements to unlock. Career, map and difficulty specific challenges!
“It’s not bad by any means, but the reliance on overly repetitive note sequences for many tracks and the handful of songs that I just flat-out couldn’t stand make this a solid addition to the franchise, but nothing more.”