- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 3, 2010
Din’s Curse is getting tweaked some more with the release of beta patch 1.007. Changes include improved unique items, new options, and balance fixes. The patch can be downloaded here while the full list of changes can be viewed here.
Duke Nukem Forever returns! 2K Games has announced that Gearbox has taken the development reins and is set to ship the fabled first-person shooter in 2011 on the 360, PC, and PS3. While it’s still a little ways off, Penny Arcade Expo attendees 17 years and older can try it themselves at the 2K’s booth, #3417.
Namco Museum is making its debut on the Wii this fall with the release of Namco Museum Megamix. The collection will feature 18 arcade-perfect ports and six special remixed versions with 3D graphic enhancements and support for motion controls.