- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 26, 2010
“With its October 19 launch quickly approaching, Activision has announced the full track list for DJ Hero 2. The upcoming 360, PS3, and Wii turntablexplosion will feature 105 tracks that will be used to create over 80 unique mixes.”