Norb Software has released the first official software patch for Scourge of War – Gettysburg. Patch 1.10 repairs a number of minor bugs, adds some new features, and provides for a number of tweaks.
Demo (with 1.10 patch): http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml
Download patch: http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml
– A new map called Alpine. This map is four times the size of the previous maps and has some interesting and hilly terrain. An excellent map for multi-corps battles.
– A number of improvements to the multiplayer experience.
– Three changes on the Gettysburg maps to improve historical accuracy.
– The addition of the first tutorial to the demo.
– Improved courier system for sending and receiving orders.
– Expanded modding capabilities.
– Improved artillery accuracy and behavior.
– Significantly improved game sounds.
– Improved performance in the historical scenarios and in Sandbox games.
– Additional improvements to enhance the ability of the AI to beat you like a drum.
– In total, there are over 110 total new features and bug fixes for the game.
Official Site: ScourgeofWar.com