Din’s Curse has been patched up a bit more today with the release of beta patch 1.003 and official patch 1.002. Both can be grabbed off Soldak’s site at http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches.html.
A sample of the changes is shown below, the full list can be found here.
- fixed DemonMastery StatusEffect icon (Caal)
- fixed frustum spelling
- now cull properly in perspective mode
- fixed lich control status effect icon (Valgor)
- added perspective view mode
- perspective user var and ui
- added addsTo for database entries (like overrides, but adds to array type things instead of overriding)
- now only calculate _viewConversionFactor at beginning
- shadows can now be on objects with transparency
- added an option to turn shadows on for world objects
- moved shadow light position to lighting system
- improved UI
Official Site: Soldak.com – Din’s Curse