Din’s Curse has been patched up a bit more today with the release of beta patch 1.003 and official patch 1.002. Both can be grabbed off Soldak’s site at http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches.html.
A sample of the changes is shown below, the full list can be found here.
– fixed DemonMastery StatusEffect icon (Caal)
– fixed frustum spelling
– now cull properly in perspective mode
– fixed lich control status effect icon (Valgor)
– added perspective view mode
– perspective user var and ui
– added addsTo for database entries (like overrides, but adds to array type things instead of overriding)
– now only calculate _viewConversionFactor at beginning
– shadows can now be on objects with transparency
– added an option to turn shadows on for world objects
– moved shadow light position to lighting system
– improved UI
Official Site: Soldak.com – Din’s Curse