- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 7, 2010
“The PSP version will have redesigned handling and controls that are specifically designed for the handheld, as well as a new track editor, challenges, and a four-player local multiplayer mode.”
“Battle of Tanholm is a two-player map that has players attempting to reunite the heavily fortified Metropolis of Tanholm. Tempest Taiga is a four-player map featuring the Taiga Coast in the north of Tandria.”
“Relabeled SMT: Persona 3 Portable, this new version includes the addition of Skill Cards, part-time jobs, two new difficulty settings for the beginners and experts, and the ability to control teammates during battle.”